Monday 27 January 2014

Persons Ltd. - Global Game Jam 2014

After surviving my first Global Game Jam, me and my awesome team handed in our project. It can be viewed here:
http://globalgamejam.org/2014/games/persons-ltd

The atmosphere for the whole weekend was amazing, and even after everyone was dozing off towards the end and slipping in and out of consciousness, I doubt there were people that regretted the experience.

Whilst creating our game 'Persons Ltd.' I was in charge of drawing the people and numerous outfits that would later be randomly combined in game. On the last day I also drew a simple background animated animated it so that the back wouldn't look too static.

You are welcome to download the executable file and check out the fruit of my team's labor. We enjoyed making it together and now you can hopefully enjoy trying it out.

Persons Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment